Wednesday, June 4, 2014

5-Ingredients Pasta

I love to cook because well, I love to eat! When I'm stucked at home, I would usually head down to the kitchen to see what I could whip out with what I have. Usually they are leftovers here and there, today's recipe is not an exception! 

The ingredients are 
1. Sausage
2. Brocolli
3. Chicken Stock
4. Pasta
5. Chilli


 photo IMG_9331copy_zps85f2a814.jpg

When the oil is hot, pour in the sausages. 
Don't take your eyes off them though, they get cooked quite quickly and you don't want charred sausages ( or you do, one to each's own really )

 photo IMG_9336copy_zps8fad1e60.jpg

Scoop up the cooked sausages without turning the fire off, and throw in the brocolli onto the grease. A second later, pour in chicken stock. Measurement wise, just whatever you feel like. I usually put just a little and add up as I go along if needed, or you can pour out some if you feel they're too much! 

 photo IMG_9337copy_zps11927090.jpg

Mix in the al dente pasta to the pan, along with the cooked sausages. Sprinkle a pinch or two, of salt. Mix well. 

If you feel the pasta is too dry, you can pour in more chicken stock. I did, and it turned out so good! Because it makes the pasta tastier I feel. 

 photo IMG_9339copy_zps1a696e40.jpg

Turn off the heat and throw in chopped chilli. I love anything spicy, I cannot eat anything without chilli padi in it. So this is really my own preference. You can sprinkle with parmesan cheese if you have them at home too!

 photo IMG_9344copy_zps4b175137.jpg

And serve! Super easy super yummy ! Simple party in my mouth, a good companion in rainy day really. 

P/s of course you can twist and twerk all the ingredients. Like bacons or prawns for sausages, asparagus for brocolli, white wine for chicken stock and so on and so forth! 

No comments: