Sunday, June 22, 2014

Pardon My French


 photo IMG_0058copy_zps597e08d9.jpg

 photo IMG_0055copy_zps42833323.jpg

 photo IMG_0046copy_zpsa91dd52d.jpg

 photo IMG_0063copy_zps324e79ab.jpg


Finally I'm back from my ' what seems to be endless ' holiday ! It was a great time exploring China, truly was an eye-opener and I'm glad that I get to experience them first-hand. It's only been one day since I'm back and I already feel like I'm up to my neck, rotating between catching up with unreplied messages/emails and applying for jobs, and etc. I just hope things would be sorted out soon, and heading for the best!

This amazing suede blue moto jacket is gold really!!I picked it up from Ellysage's rack over at Blogshop Empire at Far East Plaza ( which I'll be blogging about soon!). If you have not already noticed, most of clothes are courtesy of the lovely girls from Ellysage, and they are currently having storewide sale so do check them out xx

Instagram : @Ellysage




No comments: