Thursday, July 24, 2014

Carpe Diem

 photo photo1_zps6bea2827.jpg


 photo IMG_0749copy_zps17e5c622.jpg

 photo photo3_zpsf611a19b.jpg

 photo photo2_zps64b506e2.jpg

 Top Courtesy of Missypixie 

Hi guys, can't believe it's already Thursday. I feel like crying and hold on to every second just so I'll make it count. Do you have that worry? Where at the end of the day you just feel like you haven't done anything significant, leads you to not wanting to sleep so you can utilise every second left of that day. Happens to me every day //

If you're reading this and about to start your day like I am, then get off this page!! hahaha go do something that you always wanted to do TODAY! if you're heading to bed then please sleep, there's always tomorrow xx

Anyway, if you'd like to get the same top as me , 


p/s they're having free normal mail for this month so yay! 

No comments: