Friday, August 1, 2014

Supergurl on a mission !

 photo IMG_1113copy_zps00a82711.jpg

 photo IMG_1117copy_zpscd4b4ddc.jpg

Would I ever get sick of maroon color ? I don't think so. It gives your outfit that umph without going way too bold, just enough subtlety to get you noticed fairly. This " get lucky " skorts is a masterpiece, it's so comfortable and the material is really top-notch ! 

They come in three other colors of black, white and cobalt blue 

  

If you'd like to get them, head down to 



It honestly, is one of my favourite web-store. Every time they have a collection of new arrivals in store, there'll be sure a few items that I'd like to get . And I don't say that a lot, trust me! 

A short post for today, because I'm on a mission to complete a post due to be posted this Sunday, I truly hope you girls/guys would like it :) And, thank you for checking out my Churros Recipe post, I am truly humbled that you all make the time to read through my nonsensical antics xxx

No comments: