Thursday, September 4, 2014

Outfit of the (Mid)Week | Ft. SpaceInvasion

Last week I was cordially invited by Space Invasion to pick up a few apparels from their new store at Orchard Cineleisure, and I am pleasantly pleased with all my picks that I been wearing them everyday straight this week!


 photo IMG_2345_zps5c184360.jpg

 photo IMG_2352_zps2a02d9f2.jpg

{ Navy Cable knit Cardigan and Tropic Bralet from Wonderstellar }

 photo IMG_2384_zps6e7a26a3.jpg

 photo IMG_2387_zps2e21e1c9.jpg

{ Body Chain from Ochre }

 photo IMG_2376_zps7d817f24.jpg

{ Daisy Maxi Dress from Last Bus Ride }

 photo IMG_2362copy_zps78d34018.jpg

{ Two-way Floral Dress from Last Bus Ride }

If you haven't already visit the new outlet of Space Invasion at Cine, then you're totally missing out! Drop by if you happen to be around the area, and you'll be surprised ! 

Thank You Space Invasion for having me, always such a pleasure xx

P/s If you're thinking why am I posting these mid-week, well because I am leaving for my getaway tomorrow so yay! Hope all of you are keeping well :)



No comments: